Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DIY Kids Artwork for under $10

As I transitioned my son's room from a nursery to a "Big Boy" room I wanted to create some fun artwork to put in the space. We decided to go with a transportation theme since he loves all things car/trucks/tractors ect. What you will need for this project: Tag Board, a book, and hot glue gun

I started out with a cardboard transportation book and cut the pages apart. I then spaced them out on the tag board so I could space the colors apart and get a plan before I started to glue them down.

I also cut up a few pieces of cardboard and stacked them together to raise some the pages off the board to add dimension

Here is the finished project! It was cheap, quick and easy, and he loves looking at all the vehicles on the  board! 

After adding the Road Signs this is what it looks like hanging on my son's wall


No comments:

Post a Comment