Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Framed Dry Erase Weekly Planner

There are a lot of similar ideas of picture frame dry-erase planners on Pinterest, I was the most inspired by one that used a collage of frames to display the weeks schedule. I found this frame at a Goodwill for only a few dollars and it works great! I use mine to write down important events or appointments for the week along with dinners for each night and an extra space for  a "TO DO" list. I've also seen frames used for meal menu planning as well.

The project was very easy to do. After finding the frame I wanted to use, I cut out scrap book paper to fit each section. I used my Cricut Cutting Machine to cut out the letters for each day of the week and glued them to the paper. Then added the paper like you would a picture! 



I have it hung in the kitchen, near the coffee pot, so every morning my husband and I can look at what we have going!


No comments:

Post a Comment