Sunday, June 17, 2012

Creative Wall Art for under $20

First here is a look at the finished product. These were very easy and 
inexpensive to make. 


What you will need: 3 picture 8x10 picture frames, 3 small glass jars (preferably with a lip on the top), twine, flowers of choice, hot glue gun, staple gun and
nails/hammer to hang

We started by removing the back of the pictures so only the frames remained. I decided to hang them on the wall next to get the placement I wanted. I figured it would be easier to get the nails in place before the frames had the vases attached.

Using twine and my hot glue gun. I glued the twine around the neck of the bottle and then wrapped the excess over the top of the frame. I glued the twine to the frame as well in ensure it stayed in place. I would also recommend putting a staple in the back to hold the twine to the frame securely. I also added a thin line of hot glue to the back of the bottle. Once dry that allowed the bottle to have
some grip against the wall when hung.
 We then added flowers to give a pop of color! The flowers could also change with the seasons or to give your room a different look! 

Inspired by: http://favim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment