Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jack's Playroom

I wanted to re-do Jack's playroom to make it more functional, personal and fun! I found some easy DIY art projects and bought a gallon of paint and in one weekend the room was done!

Here are a few views of the finished room


I have the toys higher up that are more supervised toys that are easily broken or have lots of small pieces. He knows to ask if he wants to play with anything he can't reach

Rain gutter books shelves worked great! I love that they don't take up any of the valuable floor space

Family Hand Print Artwork: I traced each of our hands in scrapbook paper and just layered them on top of each other

Crayon Art: This took some planning to get just right. I did look up on the Internet other crayon letters to see how to make the angles just right

ABC's Art: I bought a blank canvas at Walmart and painted it white. I then picked out some colorful pieces of scrapbook paper and cut the letters of the alphabet out with my Cricut. To attach the letters to the canvas I used Mod Podge and that worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment